Reporting valuation and collateral
Pursuant to Article 5(5) of Commission Implementing Regulation No 1247/2012
, the reporting start date for collateral
posted by clients is 180 days after RSD (trade reporting start date), i.e., 11 August 2014
KDPW_CCP reports valuation by class of instrument listed on WSE based on data provided in UTP files. KDPW_CCP reports collateral posted by a Clearing Member in KDPW_CCP accounts by reporting the aggregate value of collateral in all collateral accounts. KDPW_CCP reports such details to KDPW_TR as of RSD.
KDPW_CCP reports details of collateral posted by Clients based on XML messages sent to KDPW_CCP; the message format and structure are published in the tab IT Tools - organised trading
The collateral account used in the reports is constructed by combining the Clearing Member’s Individual Code and the NKK (according to information saved in the KDPW_CCP system database).
Rules of Reporting Valuation and Collateral to the KDPW Trade Repository
The process of reporting collateral posted with Clients by Clearing Members (CM):
- CM sends to KDPW_CCP a message colr.ins.002.03 whose structure is available on the website. The message with the value of clients’ collateral is sent to KDPW_TR on the next day (T+1).
- All client collateral reports for day T sent to kdpw_stream no later than 07:30 on day T+1 are forwarded to KDPW_TR on that day.
- KDPW_CCP checks whether the sent message conforms to the schema:
- non-conformity of a message with the schema - the message status is set to error admi.err.001.01 and the location of the error is specified,
- conformity of a message with the schema – the message status is PEND – set to pending processing in KDPW_CCP. In reply, KDPW_CCP sends a status message to CM colr.sts.002.01.
- On day T+1, on receipt of feedback from KDPW_TR, KDPW_CCP sends to CM a status message (colr.sts.002.01) according to the feedback from KDPW_TR (PACK or REJT).
Status PACK means that the message has been accepted and successfully processed by KDPW_TR;
Status REJT means that the message has been rejected by KDPW_TR and specifies the error code and the reason of rejection.