In appreciation of the engagement and dedication of its participants in 2019, the KDPW Group has awarded institutions which generated the best results and made the strongest contribution to the development of the Polish capital market in 2019.
Due to the epidemiological situation, with a view to the health and safety of all participants of the capital market, the KDPW Group has decided not to present the awards in the traditional format.
The Management Boards of KDPW and KDPW_CCP have extended heart-felt congratulations to the award winners and thanked them for their co-operation.
Winners of the 2019 awards presented by the KDPW Group companies:
- BANK PEKAO SA - for its clearing activity on the capital market;
- Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A. - for securities records of high quality in relation to the scale of business;
- X-Trade Brokers - for the highest number of trades reported to KDPW_TR, including proprietary trades;
- ING Bank Śląski SA - for a constructive approach to new solutions, including LEI processing;
- Dom Maklerski Banku BPS S.A. - the most active issue agent in 2019 (by number of issues);
- NWAI Dom Maklerski S.A. - the most active issue agent in 2019 (by number and quality of issues).