Amendments of the Rules of Transaction Clearing (organised trading) and Detailed Rules of Transaction Clearing (organised trading)
1 September 2016 is the effective date of amendments of the Rules of Transactions Clearing (organised trading) under Resolution No 35/158/14 of the Supervisory Board of KDPW_CCP S.A. dated 5 November 2014 (as amended) and the Detailed Rules of Transaction Clearing (organised trading) under Resolution No. 20/16 of the KDPW_CCP S.A. Management Board dated 17 August 2016.
The amendments concern in particular the following:
- Preparations for the establishment of collateral through the posting in the transaction clearing liquidity guarantee system of EUR-denominated debt securities issued by European Union member states other than the Republic of Poland (the service will be launched at a later date);
- Introduction of the possibility of establishing collateral through the posting in the transaction clearing liquidity guarantee system of cash in EUR as deposits/margins, contributions to the clearing fund or the relevant guarantee fund;
- Introduction of the possibility of making transfers at the request of clearing members;
- Harmonisation with the provisions of Regulation No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 (“CRR”) to the extent of the requirement of fulfilment of the financial conditions;
- Modifications concerning the designations of activities carried out within types of participation status;
- Introduction of measures for keeping discipline and order and other amendments of the Table of Fees.
The text of the resolutions amending the Rules of Transaction Clearing (Organised Trading) and the Detailed Rules of Transaction Clearing (Organised Trading) is available in the