Web application (GUI) is dedicated for KDPW_CCP Clearing Members and it helps them view basic details of the securities/derivative instruments clearing transactions. The initial application suite includes viewing capabilities with respect to:
- Clearing accounts and their attributes, including client classification numbers (NKK);
- Clearing positions for securities and derivative instruments;
- Transaction limits for transaction on the regulated market;
- Details of cleared netting sessions in OTC trades;
- Collateral paid to KDPW_CCP and projected benefits attached to such collateral..
The application is available at http://www.kdpwccp.pl/en under ‘Sign in’ button.
The application is available to users who open their access account using a single sign-on access engine in KDPW. In order to get access to the KDPW_CCP service within the GUI application, it is necessary to accept the terms and conditions of access and consent to the processing of personal data, and to fill in a form in the application to support access account management and to confirm their authorisation to act on behalf of their clearing members. If a KDPW_CCP participant wishing to get access to KDPW_CCP services is also a KDPW participant and he/she already has an access account in KDPW web application within the single sign-on access environment he/she will only need to do the above.
GUI Summary description
Terms and Conditions of Access to the Application
Access account – instructions
Processing application access requests by the administrator – instructions
Access rights will only be granted to personnel authorised by a clearing member
, who is certified in the SWI system.