KDPW and KDPW_CCP are Partners of WallStreet 23 organised by the Individual Investors Association
The 23rd edition of WallStreet, the most prominent meeting of individual investors and capital market players, organised by the Individual Investors Association, takes place in Karpacz on 31 May – 2 June 2019.
Sławomir Panasiuk, Vice-President of the Management Board of KDPW and KDPW_CCP, participates in the debate The Impact of PPK on the Polish Capital Market. A Generational Opportunity Not to Be Missed
, taking place on 1 June 2019. The event focuses on the following topics:
- What can the Polish capital market offer the PPK programme, and is it ready to serve a new group of demanding institutional investors?
- Why are long-term savings crucial to the Polish pension system and the entire economy? How are individuals saving for retirement? What are the implications of the replacement rate for the amount of future pensions?
- What is the annual volume of capital expected when the PPK programme is fully launched? When will the first contributions be invested on the exchange? How will the PPK programme boost company valuation and stop the outflow of issuers from the exchange?
- Will demand from new institutional investors participating in PPK help to overcome the IPO stalemate?
- Piotr Borowski, Member of the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Sławomir Panasiuk, Vice-President of the Management Board of Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych and KDPW_CCP
- Robert Wąchała, Polish Financial Supervision Authority
- Ewa Jakubczyk-Cały, President of the Management Board of PKF Consulting
- Jarosław Dominiak, President of the Management Board of the Individual Investors Association
- Małgorzata Rusewicz, President of the Chamber of Pension Fund Companies
- Bartosz Marczuk, Vice-President of the Management Board of the Polish Development Fund
- Filip Paszke, Director of Dom Maklerski PKO Banku Polskiego
Moderator: Tomasz Prusek, President of the Management Board, Przyjazny Kraj Foundation