KDPW Data Portal Has Launched The KDPW Data Portal available at https://data.kdpw.pl has launched on 3 February 2021. The Data Portal will in future present clearing and settlement system statistics, data sourced from the EMIR and SFTR trade repositories operated by KDPW, as well as other data previously presented in different sections of the KDPW and KDPW_CCP websites.
The data sets will be migrated to the portal in several steps. In the first phase, the Data Portal will present the following reports:
- Number and value of operations registered (settlement instructions) in KDPW.
- Number of KDPW (CSD) participants by type.
- Capitalisation of financial instruments recorded in KDPW by category.
- List of financial instruments recorded or issued in KDPW.
- Number and value of transactions cleared in KDPW_CCP (organised trading).
- Number of derivatives recorded in KDPW_CCP.
- Number of KDPW_CCP clearing and non-clearing participants.
The Data Portal will present statistics (reports) as a free-of-charge report package.
Access to the Data Portal is available from the existing access accounts used at https://online.kdpw.pl
Users holding accounts as clients of other KDPW Group services may use their existing access accounts. Other prospective users need to open an account. Access of both user categories to free-of-charge statistics will be granted after submitting an application for the free-of-charge data package and accepting the Rules of Making KDPW Data Available Free of Charge.
The legacy statistical service on the KDPW website at https://www.kdpw.pl/en/stream/statistics/Pages/default.aspx
will remain active until 10 July 2021. It will eventually be replaced by a paid service provided on the Data Portal.
The launch of the Data Portal which consolidates KDPW Group statistics will facilitate access to information. The development of the target Data Portal model will continue throughout 2021 to ensure smooth alignment with data download functions, in particular paid data downloads where the structure of and access to reports will be modified.